Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

The Sugar Pigs website

NavyGirl1775

Cavy Slave
Here is the website for our four boars aka The Sugar Pigs

(broken link removed)

I'm still working on it. Don't have everything completed on it yet.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
I am enjoying the pictures, but get that treat stick with the seeds out of the cage. That is very unhealthy.

I really like the cage.

A4PigHome

Cavy Slave
Loved the pictures! So it appears each member of your family "owns" a gp. That's how it is at our house too. Hopefully all your little guys will get along. They are so-o-o-o cute!

stipma

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Your piggies are so cute. I love caramel. He looks like a sweetie.

NavyGirl1775

Cavy Slave
slap_maxwell said:
I am enjoying the pictures, but get that treat stick with the seeds out of the cage. That is very unhealthy.

I really like the cage.

My husband picked those up. They have never touched them. Guess they're smarter than we thought. LOL

NavyGirl1775

Cavy Slave
A4PigHome said:
Loved the pictures! So it appears each member of your family "owns" a gp. That's how it is at our house too. Hopefully all your little guys will get along. They are so-o-o-o cute!

When we originally had only Chocolate & Peanut Butter, they were unofficially mine and husband's pigs too. We only have the children every other weekend. When we built the cage though and saw how easy it was we decided to add the second level and two more pigs. My husband likes the shorthairs as that's what he had as a child. I like the abyssinians because of their crazy hair. We may soon be fostering two more pigs. A friend's roommates bought them about a month ago and have now gotten where they don't have much time for them anymore.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.