Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea Pig Sitter

MzBulle

Cavy Slave
Hi to all...

My name is Emily. I realized in Malaysia our Guinea Pig Society is very small. I'm helping for those guinea pig owner when they are not around either for holiday travel/ back to home town/business trip need a baby sitter.I'm able to help.

And also anyone want to already give up want to give away instead of throwing out to no one they can also sent it over here and can visit anytime they want..

to those have lack knowledge of how to to bath them or clip their nail also can be sent here...:D

Further Inquiry in any general knowledge pls text in here.TQ

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum MzBulle! It is a very good thing to share knowledge. We have an awesome piggie family that is a wealth of good information. Along with with whole website, that is geared to the love and knowledge of all things guinea pig. Looking forward to sharing with you.

MzBulle

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum MzBulle! It is a very good thing to share knowledge. We have an awesome piggie family that is a wealth of good information. Along with with whole website, that is geared to the love and knowledge of all things guinea pig. Looking forward to sharing with you.

Great! Thank You so much..I hope I'm able to help all in malaysia need help..since over here our Vet society dunno much about Guinea pig too... TQ once again :love: I'm kindly appreciated :D

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum, MzBulle. Do you have guinea pigs of your own? We'd love to see pictures.

MzBulle

Cavy Slave
yes i do have..i just posted yesterday...but i think the pictures of them wasnt so clear because I used my mobile to capture them...ohh i think you can watch them in youtube.com..i posted them too..but it was not so clear..maybe i can you sent you the link...but i must copy it first..do i able to upload it here ??I wonder..sorry I'm very new to this..and i'm kinda a dummy in internet and all this social network..

MzBulle

Cavy Slave
as you see..I'm still figure it out how to put my profile picture in here :)):eek:hmy:

steven lee

Cavy Slave
Hi, I have two 3 years old Guinea Pig to be given away for free incluing the cage and all the accessories. Anyone interested, please reply. Steven

Rayvn

Cavy Slave
Hi, I have two 3 years old Guinea Pig to be given away for free incluing the cage and all the accessories. Anyone interested, please reply. Steven

Hello :). I thought I'd let you know that you should post this at the guinea pig zone adoption area, (guineapigzone.com). Otherwise your post will just sink to the very depths of this forum. Can you also include more information? For example, where you are located, what gender your piggies are, pictures of your cage and piggies, accessories included etc...

Good luck!

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
What a great thing to do to help out the piggies in your community! For your picture you will need to go to "settings" at the top of the page. Once there you go to the left hand column and click on what you want to do. Hope this helped!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.