Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello Everyone (>*_*)>

CaptnCaptn

Cavy Slave
What's up everyone, my name is Brett.

I currently have 1 guinea pig companion and will be adopting another cavy as soon as i can get a bigger cage, which should be pretty soon. My guinea's name is Kona( Captin Kona to be exact XD) I just adopted her about a week ago and she is warming up to me pretty fast in my opinion. I have had dwarf hamsters before, russian, chinese and robo hamsters as well as a short haired syrian. I have had leopard gecko's, red eared slider turtles, box turtles, fire belly's, green anole's and a few other random companions. This is actually my first guinea pig companion and i must say they are interesting little buddies to say the least. I feel I am in for many years of fun, excitement and new learning experiences and personally can not wait to learn more and more about these lovely creatures! I have been lurking these forums for a while now and don't plan on leaving anytime soon! Can't wait for good times yet to come.
Thanks for your time guys,
Brett

knj240

Cavy Slave
Welcome Brett & Kona! You have came to the right place to learn more about these cute little creatures :) It is great to have you!
We would love to see pictures of Kona! :)

OMIPIGGIE

Cavy Slave
Welcome! im sara, and i also have one piggie:) shes a delight to have. this website is full of great information and be sure to browse!

CaptnCaptn

Cavy Slave
Thank's guys! And I shall post a picture up of her shortly!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.