Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Updated my cage.

daniellerose

Cavy Slave
IMG00533-20110909-1505.jpg

The girls already had their 2x5 c&c cage but we added the boys on there today, I'm really impressed with how it turned out and my piggies certainly love it. Wooop! lol

The attached thumbnail is my girls c&c cage before.

Attachments

DSC02235.jpg

SweetiePig

Cavy Slave
They look great! So nice and clean looking. I really like them and Im sure your pigs do too! I love the little houses!

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
It looks awesome! It's cool how you have matching polka dot pink and blue fleece. I love the "beware of guinea pig sign"! :D

Keekers

Cavy Slave
I really love the patterns, and it's so spacious! Where did you get those little log cabins?

mmas4

Cavy Slave
Love the fleece and hideys. Looks great!

kathlaaron

Cavy Slave
I really love the patterns, and it's so spacious! Where did you get those little log cabins?

I love her cages too, aren't they adorable with boy and girl patterns ?!:eek:

I have those Log Cabins too, aren't they great ?! They are a little pricey, but at that time- I could splurge a little ! I recommend getting the large for sure. They are a little tricky to put together( wooden little pegs don't always match up to the holes you push them into, but with a little elbow grease and a hammer...) but, so well worth it !

They are called Living World Log Cabins...here is the link !
(broken link removed)

thecomfycat

Cavy Slave
Looks really great! It was smart to give yourself two cubes of height between the cages - that will make it much easier to get in there to clean, and the lower level will get more light.

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Love it! When I'm able to afford more piggies I'm going to keep that design in mind.

daniellerose

Cavy Slave
Thank you everyone. Yeah thecomfycat, my fiancé wanted them just stacked on top of each other on a closed cage which I was going to consider but then I explained to him how it has to be easy for me to tidy out and I asked him to leave a 3 grid gap on the girls so that I can still climb in and clean them out, with the boys I'm only just tall enough to do it standing :cheerful:

I love the wood houses - they are great. They are expensive, but piggies love them. Yes - if anyone is buying them do get the rabbit sized ones, they are smaller than people think they are. The rabbit sized ones won't fit a rabbit in, and the guinea pig sized ones in my opinion would be better for rats. The small one for hamsters and gerbils is the only one that is true to size.

Thanks kathlaaron for posting a link to a place in the US that sells the wooden houses - I've had quite a few people on facebook ask where to buy them in the US. In the UK you can get them from Pets At Home and Amazon. Woodlands Carrot's Cottage | Pets at Home
Hanna House Rabbit Chinchilla 43x28x22cm: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies

My fleeces are also from Ebay UK but you can also get them at a store called 'The Range' - lots of people have asked me about these in the US and I can't find them online in the US anywhere but here is the UK link anyway. (broken link removed)

kathlaaron

Cavy Slave
Your very welcome dear ! :eek:

pinky

Cavy Slave
I love your cages and the colors! It really saves space when it's stacked like that.

daniellerose

Cavy Slave
Thank you very much - glad you like them :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.