Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I Found The Ones!! (For sure this time)

GuineaTiel

Cavy Slave
I finally found my Guinea Pigs and am 100% sure this time. It is final!

Sorry it's so long. Any name suggestions- I am bad at deciding? Thanks for taking the time to read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh good! I'm glad it will work out! Are you able to post a picture? Pictures always help me think of names. What kind of names do you like?

What do your pigs look like? Are they boys or girls? Any pictures? Love pictures.

Sorry I had part of the email she sent me about it but didn't realize I wasnt supposed to. They are both very sweet one loves to be held and cuddle and the other loves to just be pet in the cage. Here is a link of them the black one is 3 months and the white is 11 months. ‪Doctor Popcorns‬‏ - YouTube

Sorry I had part of the email she sent me about it but didn't realize I wasnt supposed to. They are both very sweet one loves to be held and cuddle and the other loves to just be pet in the cage. Here is a link of them the black one is 3 months and the white is 11 months. ‪Doctor Popcorns‬‏ - YouTube They are boys. I like any name that is creative. THanks

After looking at the video...I think the black and white one looks like a "Pepi" like pepi le pew... he's a fiesty one!
the white one maybe Marshmellow.

Haha I like those names I think I will go with those. Thanks

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.