Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

The "Girls" & the "Babies"

Piggiegoddess

Cavy Slave
Hello, my name is Heather and am new to the forum- but not to piggies....

Currently I have 4 piggies in my care - Marilyn (Monroe) & Lucielle (Ball) who are called the "Girls" because they are 3 years old. We recently added the "Babies"- Tellulah (Bankhead) & Lana (Turner) who are 5 weeks old. The Babies are still under quarantine, and the introductions will start after their first vet visit July 1st. I can't upload pics yet, but trust me they are the cutest piggies ever. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Duffinvt

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I love the names !! I had two adult females and really wanted the experience of raising babies, so I found two baby females to adopt (after a long wait !!) Follow the advice on introductions and be sure it is on neutral territory and the one entrance hideys are put away in favor of boxes with several entrances and you should be fine !

All four of mine have my (and my granddaughter's) middle name. Jayne. After Jayne Mansfield !! Love those classic actress names !

Welcome !

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.