Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Recently new owner needing advice on cages!

JoFrap

Cavy Slave
Alright, so first off I just wanted to say hello to everyone here! I'm new to posting so hopefully I get all this right.

I've had my two guinea pigs (Brittle and Charcoal) for about 3 months now and with all the research I've been doing, I couldn't help but notice how much bigger everybody's cages are and I keep wondering where you get your ideas for it? I realize the cage I have right now is much too small which is why I'm looking to upgrade it.

Also how much have you guys paid for your cages? I've been saving up to make a brand new so I was wondering how much money I would be spending.

Last question, I was wondering if I could get any tips or advice on setting up the cage or once it's set up, what should I use to clean it and how many times should I clean it weekly?

Thank you so much for all your help!

Josée.

Deb's4Pigs

Cavy Slave
Welcome!! I paid $22 for a 4 x 8 sheet of coroplast. You find them at sign stores. The grids you can find them at bed bath & beyond. I've heard K Mart has them and Wal Mart on line has them. You have to make sure there are 9 holes across and down otherwise the holes are too big.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.