Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

How much space is too much?

pixxie

Cavy Slave
Hi all,
I am currently letting my rabbit free space my room. I was just wondering,how much free range space is to much space? I have plans on letting the bunny(who is mostly litter trained..still working on it) free range my room,(not the other bedrooms though, my siblings and parents bedrooms are off limits)the hallway leading to my room, down the stairs and into the family room, kitchen, the den, NOT the dog room(too many hazards), the 2/3 bathrooms(ones in my parents room witch is off limits) and not down stairs(office is down there). is that too much for my bunny? I would have a litter box in my bedroom, in all bathrooms, and one in the family room, and one in the den. If I need more litter boxes, or hugo doesn't use all of the litter boxes I with remove some or add some.I have a cage I would lock him up in for the night.
thanx

brindyzoeycandy

Cavy Slave
I don't really think there can be a thing as "too much". As long as everything is bunny-proofed, there are no hazards, and there is easy access I can't imagine why it would be "too much".

Silverbeat

Cavy Slave
Rabbits are curious creatures, and they often spend their free-range time patrolling their entire "turf," chinning and sniffing every little thing. There is no such thing as too much space.

pixxie

Cavy Slave
I don't really think there can be a thing as "too much". As long as everything is bunny-proofed, there are no hazards, and there is easy access I can't imagine why it would be "too much".
I did bunny proof EVERYTHING. It took me FOREVER:melodrama. thanks for replying!

kaite13

Cavy Slave
as long as no one closes doors, steps, trips,ect. on him
he should LUV it

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.