Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece sale at Joann Fabrics

LUVMY2PIGS

Cavy Slave
Hi -

Just wanted to pass along a deal that I got today on Fleece. JoAnn Fabrics had some of their fleece normally priced at 9.99 a yard for 2.99 a yard today. It was not all fleece just selected patterns. I managed to pickup several yards of several different cute paw print patterned fleece. Don't know if every state has a JoAnn Fabrics,or if it was all stores offering this sale. It is worth a phone call for such a savings. Also, all other fleece not included in this sale was 40% off. For those that live in Illinois it was at the JoAnn Fabrics in Naperville on Rt 59. I will post a photo if possible.

I went there saturday night, it was onsale too, got some cool lookin fleece

wow might just have to make a trip to my Jo Anns too.

Yes, JoAnns is everywhere, since it is after winter, all the fleece is on sale.

I got fleece there and used it in my cage for one day. I couldn't stand it.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Do you not like fleece? Or am i reading this wrong? What don't you like about it? What o you use then if not Fleece?

slap_maxwell said:
Yes, JoAnns is everywhere, since it is after winter, all the fleece is on sale.

I got fleece there and used it in my cage for one day. I couldn't stand it.

I use a mixture of kiln-dried pine and Carefresh. I used the fleece for one day, it got really wet, bunched up, and got messed up when the pigs ran. I just didn't like it.

I was using the aspen or pine and carefresh combo and was very pleased with it. The combo bedding was costing me about $20.00 a week to fill the very large C&C cage. I wanted to try fleece to see if it works for me. I use the incontinence pads and 1 layer of fleece over them. It seems to work really well. Some of the problem with fleece is the hay issue (it gets all over) and the occassional poops that need to be cleaned up. However, both my gps seem to use the litter box and the cage stays somewhat clean. I would have never had an idea to try fleece until I joined this site. When I was a kid the only bedding for small animals was cedar chips.

thank you. Guess I'll give it a try and see waht happens. Can't wait till I get my new piggie on thursday!!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.