Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Thankful for healthy babies

GPonnett

Cavy Slave
I just want to share that Alice, one of the foster pigs we took in had her babies early this morning. We were surprised and thankful to find healthy pups and a healthy mom when we all woke up. Thank you for all of the information on this forum and the education it provided me. We still have one more pregnant sow who will probably deliver any day. Both of these females were in a small pet store cage with a male...and the family could not find anyone to buy them after posting on Craig's list for months. I agreed to take them in, now they are spoiled!

flomopiggie5

Cavy Slave
That's great news! I hope all the babies find good homes (if your not keeping them) and all the pigs get spoiled by great owners like you!

PiggyKat

Cavy Slave
Oh my goodness they are so cute!!! I'm happy for healthy and happy mother and babies!

GPonnett

Cavy Slave
Thankful for another successful delivery. So far, everyone seems healthy. Still no idea why Bella was spotting a week ago. Just so happens I am home from work with my two sick sons, so I was able to be here.

GuineaLove

Cavy Slave
The babies are beautiful. I am glad they are all healthy. Thank you for giving them shelter when no one else would. Best wishes to you and your piggies.

GuineaPigJoy

Cavy Slave
Congratulations!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.