Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Half price fleece !

Duffinvt

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I found a coupon code for half off any one reg. price item and got $15 off 3 yards of fleece from Joann Fabric. Just google it if you need fleece. Cool !

I really want a piggie bedspread and have a mattress pad to use. I do not sew and so bartered on Craigslist. A lady will sew one for me and I will give her a pound of my redworms for composting ! Good deal !

BFarnsey

Cavy Slave
Too funny about the craigslist bartering! I really need to buy a sewing machine. I'm sure I could find some video tutorials on YouTube. That site has everything!

fresian.m

Cavy Slave
I just ordered mine.. that's too bad. Haha really because mine cost $15!

Feeorin215

Cavy Slave
I ordered fleece from there. They could only ship half my order because they ran out of the colors I wanted. They sent it to me and it was cut sideways and had a giant yellow stain on it. :( AND to top it all off, the box was split open when I got it because they used a box that was too small and they didn't tape it right.

Duffinvt

Cavy Slave
I ordered fleece from there. They could only ship half my order because they ran out of the colors I wanted. They sent it to me and it was cut sideways and had a giant yellow stain on it. :( AND to top it all off, the box was split open when I got it because they used a box that was too small and they didn't tape it right.

Oh no !! I hope others here have had good luck ordering online. I have never done it before this time.

Feeorin215

Cavy Slave
Oh no !! I hope others here have had good luck ordering online. I have never done it before this time.

I ordered blue and green and they ran out of green so I only got blue. They gave me my money back for it though. I had to contact them so many times because they took so long to ship it. I think they did all that stuff because I was "in their face" so much. You know?

Duffinvt

Cavy Slave
What is the ususal ship time? I had thought it would be less than a week... does it take longer than that usually?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.