Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I am getting piggies

myzoo

Cavy Slave
Hi, just getting my first cavies on Saturday. My son turns six and this is what he wanted. Doesn't know he is getting 2. Thanks to your forum I found they need buddies. We are excited and they are SOOOOO cute. I have learned much from this site.
Thanks Heather:)

Flssgrl

Cavy Slave
Congrats you will love them I am sure! This site has been extremely wonderful for me also. I have learned so much and everyone thinks I have a bit of piggie fever, which is ok ..cause I do! I am sure your son will love them as much as my kids do. Good Luck!

coojoe135

Cavy Slave
YAY! Thats Wonderful!! There are many many websites to get wonderful information on. Goof Luck And Enjoy Your Little Puff Balls Of Joy!!

sdpiggylvr

Cavy Slave
Congrats! That's so exciting.

My son turns six and this is what he wanted.

Please keep in mind that children of that age (or any age for that matter) are unable to handle all of the responsibility of such a pet. I can say that in some instances, some older children are able to manage the majority of the care. Though I myself am not a legal adult, my parents still monitor to make sure I'm fulfilling all of the responsibilities that come with taking care of the pigs. So while your son will be able to help, he shouldn't be held reliable for all the care--that's your job, as the primary caregiver of these two pigs. In this case, you sound like you're aware of that and are prepared to handle the responsibility yourself.

Are you adopting these two?

Can't wait to see pigtures!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.