Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast (sp?)

Peaches

Cavy Slave
I was wondering what the benefit of the coroplast is?

Does it last a long time?
Is the cost worth it?
Does it make cleanup easier?

I have a pet store cage at moment :-( but want to build something nicer esp since I am thinking of getting my cavy (brownie) a friend. I want to choose material that will last.

Thank you
Kelly AKA Peaches.

bubbleguine

Cavy Slave
So far my coroplast is lasting and i think it is worth its money, i do not no if it makes clean up easier, but what else would you use instead of coroplast.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Coroplast is like cardboard but made of plastic. If you want to learn more about coroplast itself, visit www.coroplast.com. It lasts a very long time, is easy to keep clean and is very cost efficient as it lasts so long.

Peaches

Cavy Slave
Thanks. I may have found a vendor I can get is from. Gonna call on monday.....Wish me luck.

Peaches aka Kelly

Guinea_Gal

Cavy Slave
Also, make sure to get brownie a friend and build a huge cage for them. Also, try not to spend more than $20 for a single 4x8 sheet of coroplast. I got yellow coroplast for my cage for only $10 per 4x8 sheet.

Peaches

Cavy Slave
Yea I am going to get Brownie a friend. I want to wait till I get the cage build so I can introduce both together. Got a line on a few shelters here so hopefully will find a friend in next week or so. Thanks.

Guinea_Gal

Cavy Slave
great! i'm sure brownie will be happy

Peaches

Cavy Slave
>Woo Hoo.....I got a 4x8 piece of coroplast for only $15 and a set of grids from target for 15. Icoroplast is only white but hey I can take care of that with some creative decoratiing later. Wish me luck building today.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.