Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My Guinea pigs, Sonic and tails wheeking for some veggies!!

Sekhmet

Cavy Slave
I've made my official YouTube channel as I was flooding up my Iphone channel with guinea pig videos.

YouTube - TheGuineaPigslave's Channel

Here's my piggies begging "wheeking" for some food.

Note: I've accidentally slipped out a cuss word (The S word) at the very beginning of the video as I was doing something very important on my computer. I'm not a video editor so I'm not sure of how to edit it out so be warned that theirs 1 swear word that's on the video.

I never knew how loud they became :D

YouTube - Guinea pigs: Sonic and Tails wheeking for some veggies

A&A's_Mommy

Cavy Slave
You have very cute piggies!!!

SnowPrincess

Cavy Slave
I've made my official YouTube channel as I was flooding up my Iphone channel with guinea pig videos.

YouTube - TheGuineaPigslave's Channel

Here's my piggies begging "wheeking" for some food.

Note: I've accidentally slipped out a cuss word (The S word) at the very beginning of the video as I was doing something very important on my computer. I'm not a video editor so I'm not sure of how to edit it out so be warned that theirs 1 swear word that's on the video.

I never knew how loud they became :D

YouTube - Guinea pigs: Sonic and Tails wheeking for some veggies

Thanks you, this just melt my heart, so precious!

Wheekie
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Sekhmet

Cavy Slave
Thank you all for the wonderful compliments :)

Wheekie, The dark one is name Tails. He came with the name and thought that he should stick with it... The other one is Sonic.

JenKY

Cavy Slave
What little cuties! I loved it when they popcorned into the camera. Too funny! When my piggies heard yours wheeking on the video they chimed in! lol

PiggyKat

Cavy Slave
Ha ha awesome! I have yet to upload mine to youtube though I have to my facebook! My family was really surprised at how cute and fun they are. So I've been educating them about guinea pigs and how much care they need. Been really fun actually.
I love this forum because just when I feel a little weird for getting excited over pigs that wheek for veggies I find some one here just as excited and with their own experience! Plus look at all the piggy friends I have now!

JenKY

Cavy Slave
I love this forum because just when I feel a little weird for getting excited over pigs that wheek for veggies I find some one here just as excited and with their own experience! Plus look at all the piggy friends I have now!
Exactly! To me, there is nothing better than coming home to all my babies. After a hard day at work, they give me so much comfort and joy.

Cogni

Cavy Slave
Very nice vid! Such sweet little chubby boys! Lots of cute rump shots too.
I wanted to reach into the video and grab those piggies and give them a cuddle!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.