Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Crafty People I Need Some Help........

tabikat55

Cavy Slave
Where would I find the little squeekers that come in toys?

First of all this isn't for the "Girls" but for the dogs. I normally go to Good Will and dig through their toy bin for "Squeeky Toys". But I was told that they can no longer carry them because of choke hazzards. :sad:

I went to Walmart, Shopko, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn Fabrics, 2 diffterent Party Supply Stores having no luck.

I was hoping that someone would have some ideas. BTW I live in So. Wisconsin.

Thanks

Katie_Kutthroat

Cavy Slave
Try Pat Catans, I've found the most random things there.

leyley904
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

MaggieMae

Cavy Slave
Squeakers
This is an internet site that sells the squeaker parts to the toys. I've never ordered or tried anything from there but was this what you were looking for? Or were you looking for the toys themselves? I figured since you titled it "crafty people" that you were looking for the squeaky part.

tabikat55

Cavy Slave
Um... you could try Build-a-Bear, haha! Or is it called Wacky Bear now? Either way I think I remember them having squeakers.
What about a store like Michaels? Or where they have some DIY stuff.
I guess your dogs are like mine and only like the sueaky ones.
Why can't you just get some dog toys from petsmart. If you are avoiding pet stores, how about walmart? Are you just trying to save money? Just wondering.
Good luck!

I have brothers - Toby loves the squeaker and goes nuts for avout a week. Then his brother Max, will figure out how to remove it.

If it squeaks, it only lasts a week and the cheapest dog toy at Walmart is like $4 and that's with my discount. That's pretty pricey. Yes I am cheap.

There just has to be a place that sells these.

leyley904
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

xoLauraox09

Cavy Slave
Ah, that happens with my dogs. One loves plush toys, the other loves to destroy plush toys. When we give the one that likes them a new one, she goes and puts it in her crate and lays on it! Haha!
Thats what my dogs do aswell ! lol

tabikat55

Cavy Slave
Squeakers
This is an internet site that sells the squeaker parts to the toys. I've never ordered or tried anything from there but was this what you were looking for? Or were you looking for the toys themselves? I figured since you titled it "crafty people" that you were looking for the squeaky part.

Oh Thank You!! This is perfect!

and yes I will be buying in mass.lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.