Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What do you do for a living?

o0Ms Jenny0o

Cavy Slave
I just think it is interesting to hear what you all do for a living, (or for us younger people to see what you want to do). So just say what you want to do, do or will be doing.

P.S. I want to be a nutritionist!

Right now I work at a dollar store as a cashier. Im in college right now, undecided major.

well, right now i'm working on my bachelor's degree with a major in Psychology. I plan to work somewheres within our justice system, such as being an advocate for prisoner and human rights, but I may end up just going to be a parole or probation officer.

I am an office manager for a heating and plumbing contractor.

Right now I'm a high school student, but I'm planning on becoming an Animal Behaviorist.

I work in finance, although I created college 2 years ago with a BFA in Graphic Design.

I have been a vet tech for 6 years, but I'm looking for a career change...

Im gonna own a small business, probably a cafe type deal where kids my age can walk to and hang out. Probably where I live, because I could still live in a bigger city. I plan on using my college savings to help achieve that instead of going to college. Maybe when I am older I will go back, but at this time, it just seems to be a waste of time and money.

I own my own Sign Business. Since 1986.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
I'm a stay-at-home mom of 4 beautiful children.

Dagwell, not staying in college was the biggest mistake of my life. I could have gone straight out of highschool and had my parents pay for every penny. Now I am desperate to find a new career, because being a vet tech does not pay well. Now I am married and have a million bills, and can not afford to go back to school so I can get a good job. I'm totally stuck.

Just my two cents. I hope everything works out for you and you have a successful business if that's what you choose to do. :)

I've worked as a secretary for more than a decade and am now, at last, what I always wanted to be: a writer (just published my first book). :)

I don't really plan on getting married till later in my life, probably mid-thirties. I don't think I would be able to go to college, way too much money, money I could use to actually do something. I also think that if I went to college I would just waste the oppurtunity by doing stupid stuff.

Alot of people(adults) think I should be a writer though.

Cornhill- you must get coroplast for cheap!!
Thanks for responding everybody, it's interesting to see where everyone is at and interested in.

I am a Junior in High School, but I would like to be a Licenced Counsler and Social Worker, or Licenced Marraige and Family Therapist

I'm a code monkey :), same as a computer programmer (mainframe systems programming).
My wife is still in school studying psychology. She's thinking about being a counselor or teacher.

18 years of service with a very Large Brown Package Delivery Company. I currently work in the Communications/Human Resource department.

I would like to be a kid's book writer & illustrator(sp).

I want to do something with animals. I think I will be a dog groomer (my dog gets trimmed for $25 a gromming!!), and have a piggy rescue!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.