Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Veg*n Veggie burger first!

Faunn
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Awesome! I've discovered that Boca has awesome foods, burgers, chicken, mini corn dogs, etc. Morning Star Farms is my second choice, so check out your local store and see what awesome stuff they have! It's so cool, really.

jacblades

Cavy Slave
burger king has an awesome veggie burger. the burger itself is vegan so you can ask them to leave off the mayo and make it completely vegan. you cna also get the bk veggie as a combo meal. its 3.89 for the burger, med fries (which are vegan too) and a med drink.
i get one at least once a week :)

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
It has eggs in it I have heard. Also, many fry it in the same grease as the meat is fried in. Just to tell you!

dandelion

Cavy Slave
mncavylover....I always wondered about that. I mean is it really being a vegetarian if you eat a veggie burger from a restaurant that is cooked in the grease of the other meat burgers. I never know if I should order one?

Trixie

Cavy Slave
Ok back up here. Burger king uses a system called Neco. It is a flame broiler. They do not fry there hamburgers. So you are not getting a veggie burger fried in grease. Second they use 100% veggie oil on there fries. So your also safe there. But I thought I would add this though. Some bread is made with milk, condensed or powdered.(for you vegan ppl) I can't think of what they call it in the ingredint list. Darn.
Our burger king doesn't have the veggie burgers. :( subway used to but they don't carry them anymore either.
I tried a boca burger and I thought it was gross. I have 2 boxes sitting in my freezer that I will not touch. Right now it is cottage cheese,beans and ricotta cheeses for me. Maybe I will come around to liking the flavor but not yet..

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.