Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Anyone else from south wales uk?

SammiD

Cavy Slave
Hi my name is Samantha and am 24 years old. I currently have two male guinea pigs that I adopted from a local rescue centre. I am new to owning piggys but am loving every bit of it! I have had them for almost a year now and they are very happy! They are not brothers but have bonded very well together. There name's are Joey and Gizmo, they are both long haired piggys and Joey is white/ginger and Gizmo is black/white/ginger with a touch of grey.
Is anyone else from south wales? I would love to hear from you if you are as I would love to know which suppliers everyone use for food,hay etc. As i currently have to order my food and bedding offline and buy hay from a farm. What about cages,what sort of cages do you all have? I have the nero 4 for my two and they love it, they have lots of floortime everyday and have a outdoor hutch just for the days in the summer months and I have a run for the grass. They live indoors in our living room and enjoy watching whats going on throughout the day.
I can also give you some names of very good rescue centres if you live in my area.
Look forward to hearing from you.:cheerful:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.