Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Cubes in the UK?

lilbitorange

Cavy Slave
Hey, so ive seen some older posts on here regarding cubes in the UK, but haven't found any recent posts. I understand a lot of you fellow brits got your cubes from Argos and Homebase, however they don't appear to sell them anymore :ashamed:

Does anyone know of any retailers stocking them recently? Im familiar with the online resources such as Robert May, but was hoping to find a store that i could just go into and buy them cheaply, rather than buying online. I read somewhere earlier that Asda have been known to sell them? Im going there tonight so if anyone has bought cubes from Asda could you let me know how they are labelled?

Thanks!

gpeiw

Cavy Slave
I got mine at the end of August this year from Costco where they had boxes with 10 grids and 6 mesh grids for £10.32 including vat.

Smudgetoffee

Cavy Slave
Check in the UK section ((broken link removed)), there's quite a few posts there.
The cheapest at the moment seem to be 16 panels/18 connectors for £20, on ebay (search "cube storage")

lilbitorange

Cavy Slave
Thanks guys. Yea ebay does seem to be the cheapest, or robert may. With regards to costco, how do you become a member? Do you have to have your own business?

Hawise

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the ling gpeiw, it is most useful. My only concern is...I'm a university student, so I'm not sure I can even qualify for an individual membership :weepy:

I think I'll have to go and visit my local branch and see if there is any way I could join :D

Having said that, I already have a wonderful cage, but I found that these grids will be perfect to rabbit proof my lounge as well. lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.