Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Favorite country singer and song.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
Who is your favorite country singer and your favorite song?

I got alot.

Garth Brooks, Thunder Rolls, New wa to fly, 2 of a kind, and I love the song Wild horses.

The Judds, River Roll on, and Grandpa tell me about them old days.

I have others I like but dont have the cds yet.

I love George Strait, Brad Paisly, and lots lots more.

George Strait is my fave, hands down. I like all of his songs, so it is really hard to think of my favorite. I really like The Best Day though. There are so many others!

Montgomery Gentry "Hell Yeah"

Shania Twain/Billy Currington "Party for Two"

Kenny Chesney/Uncle Kracker "When the Sun Goes Down"

Tim McGraw and Clay Walker all the way! I love any song by either of those two singers. I saw Clay Walker in concert before he became big. He was an opening act for someone else. He is so good looking in person. He is also special to me because he suffers from MS as do I.

My favorite singers are (I know, I have a lot. :p) - Tim McGraw, Dierks Bentley, Montgomery Gentry, Kenny Chesney, Jo Dee Messina, Gary Alan, Blake Shelton, Gretchen Wilson, Shania Twain, Lonestar, Trace Adkins (tons more, but I'll stop there.)

Favorite songs - When I Think About Cheating, Lesson In Leaving, Something Like That, Indian Outlaw, Down On The Farm, Young, She Thinks My Tractors Sexy, Rough and Ready, Little Red Rodeo, Nothin' To Lose (Breaker, breaker 1-9 :p), and Sweet Southern Comfort

Country is my favorite type of music, so I love almost all of it. :D

I really like Shania Twain.

my favorite song by her is Your still the one, Forever and For always, It only hurts when I breathe, Man I feel like a woman. But I like most of her songs. I liste to forever and For always all the time. My husband and I will dance to this song when we renew our vows in 7 years. long way to go.

I really like Shania's new song I'm Having a Party

Yeah, that's Party For Two. It is an awesome song! There are two versions, one with Billy Currington, and one with Mark McGrath. I prefer the Mark McGrath one, but they're pretty much the same. I just like Mark more than Billy, as an artist. Aha.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.