Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Vote for your rescue!

Clarion

Cavy Slave
I don't know how many of you are familar with thehungersite.com but its affiliate theanimalrescuesite.com is sponsoring a contest with Petfinder.com to give money to shelters. Click below to find out about it and vote for your local shelter. (If you need one to vote for, I recommend Small Angels rescue in Maryland. They rescue all kinds of rodents)
Vote for a Shelter @ The Animal Rescue Site

ptbruiser

Cavy Slave
I don't know how many of you are familar with thehungersite.com but its affiliate theanimalrescuesite.com is sponsoring a contest with Petfinder.com to give money to shelters. Click below to find out about it and vote for your local shelter. (If you need one to vote for, I recommend Small Angels rescue in Maryland. They rescue all kinds of rodents)
Vote for a Shelter @ The Animal Rescue Site

I voted for rescuedguineapigs.com. in Sellersburg, Indiana.
This lady is GREAT with piggys. I rescued one and took him to her. She spent $45.00 getting his broken tooth removed and back teeth filed. He was a month from dying of starvation. When she adopted him out, it was for her regular fee of $15.00!!!

She has helped me a lot with my piggies, and I really respect her for what she is doing. Just this past week or so she broke her record by having 30 piggies in her home. She is very dedicated, and I try to help her when I can. She is sponsored by The Sons of the American Legion.

She also lists on petfinder.com. So if anyone wants to vote for her, please do. She could use the money to take care of the piggies she takes in.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.