Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Meet Pokey! (with photos!)

PokeyPig

Cavy Slave
Hi Everyone~

I'm new here, I just got my very first piggie, Pokey, about 3 weeks ago. He is about 6 months old with short hair and calico coloring. I rescued him from craigslist from a young girl who's female had a litter and she had way too many piggies to care for. Pokey is very loving and fun and I am enjoying him so much and spoiling him rotten! For right now, he lives alone because I only have a very small apartment but I cuddle and play with him lots and he popcorns often and talks a lot. My sister has a couple piggies so he gets to play with them when she comes to visit. Here are a few photos of him;:love:

PokeyPig

Cavy Slave
Aw! I bet they would be great pals! I really love the multi-color piggies! They look like they fell in a paint bucket!

auburnmare5

Cavy Slave
Awww...He is so cute. He sort of reminds me of my first guinea pig, Coco.

PokeyPig

Cavy Slave
Awww...He is so cute. He sort of reminds me of my first guinea pig, Coco.

Oh thank you, I'll tell him you said so. Yes, he is quite unique and very spunky. I just adore him.

3luckyducks

Cavy Slave
Welcome! I love his name.

PokeyPig

Cavy Slave
Welcome! I love his name.

teehee thanks! I thought it was fitting considering he reminds me of The Pokey Little Puppy, one of my favorite books as a kid, and also he is kinda of like my sidekick, just like Pokey was to Gumby, my favorite show when I was little. :love:

Clarion

Cavy Slave
hehehe... I spy a poo in the food dish :crazy: He really is too cute!

PokeyPig

Cavy Slave
hehehe... I spy a poo in the food dish :crazy: He really is too cute!

Uh oh! Haha I hadn't noticed that! Naughty Pokey. Aw, I know. Can you believe someone didn't want him!? :weepy:

MissSofi

Cavy Slave
ok, that little piggy is soo cute:eek:

ZiggyMama

Cavy Slave
He is super cute!

PokeyPig

Cavy Slave
All this praise is going to give him an ego!

cavyluv2

Cavy Slave
Aww! he is soo adorable!!! I love the picture of him in a cuddle cup.

Treacle

Cavy Slave
That pic is sooooo funny, Its one of the ones you need to look at when you are a bit down :eek:)

khptown

Cavy Slave
He is adorable! Do you have him in a C&C cage? If not, you should. They have so much more space than one bought at a pet store. I love the picture of him trying to fit into the small cozy. I bought a cozy from petsmart, but brought it back, because my guinea pigs did not use it. I just got a little barbie sewing machine (I'm a beginner sewer), so I am going to practice a little more and then try to make a cozy.

PokeyPig

Cavy Slave
That pic is sooooo funny, Its one of the ones you need to look at when you are a bit down :eek:)

hahaha thanks! It's so true. Actually I have found that I'm generally happier since I got him. He is so entertaining and cute, it's hard to ever be down! :D

PokeyPig

Cavy Slave
He is adorable! Do you have him in a C&C cage? If not, you should. They have so much more space than one bought at a pet store. I love the picture of him trying to fit into the small cozy. I bought a cozy from petsmart, but brought it back, because my guinea pigs did not use it. I just got a little barbie sewing machine (I'm a beginner sewer), so I am going to practice a little more and then try to make a cozy.

Yep he is in C&C now. He loves it. I'm actually looking to get more grids so I can raise the cage up and use it for storage. I sew a lot so I've actually made him several fleece pads and a blankey and even a pillow. He loves his pillow he puts his little head on it when he is in his hidey.

pigluvinARK

Cavy Slave
How cute!!! As it should be, a very spoiled piggie! He is very lucky to have such a good slave! I too love making things for my piggies. I Love being a slave!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.