Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I guess I should introduce myself then

ChelseaNoel

Cavy Slave
Hi, my names Chelsea
I live in Canada, and I have ten pets in total, including 5 cats, 1 dog, 3 girl guinea pigs, and one boy guinea pig.
My girls are Ali, Denny, and Koot and my boy is Sandon. :)
I've read through most of this site, good and bad, and I even used it to build my girls a cage. Before anyone asks my guinea pigs were named after places in British Columbia, Kootenay(Koot) is a lake/area and Alamo(Ali), Denny (NewDenver) and Sandon are all towns in that area/ on that lake. Sorry if that confused anyone. Sandon also has a blurry eye, he was blinded by another boar and then put up for "free adoption" because they couldn't make money off him. Anyways I have some pictures for you.
Koot = black
Ali = Orange, black, white face stripe
Denny = orange, black, no face stripe
Sandon = sandy coloured

Koot and Sandon during seperated floor time

Ali and Denny (and half of Koot's head next to Ali)

The girls cage (which is now in my room along with Sandons)

Sandons cage

Sorry if those are really big, I have a big screen for photo editing

EDIT: besides fixing some spelling errors I must add that the girls cage now has grids at the top of the ramp so they can't jump off

Last edited:
Welcome! Your pigs are really cute. Are you thinking of getting Sandon neutered? He could be with the girls:)

He's going in two weeks so he'll be neutered and safe to move in with the girls by christmas

Hi, I"m from Canada too! Welcome to the forum. Your pigs are gorgeous.

Hi, and welcome. Your pigs are adorable. :)

Welcome! You should maybe get Sandon some toys.

He has a hammock and a tunnel now, that picture was just taken the day I got him.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.