Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

i just got a kitten!!!!!

piggielover

Cavy Slave
Hey everybody, i know that this isn't about guinea pigs or anything like that, but i am sooooooo excited! Since my cat died last July, and i was very close to her, it was hard, but today i got a new kitten. We adopted her from the pound, and she is 2 and a half monthes old, and a girl. She is brown, black, white and orange, and she looks like a tabby, calico, AND tortishell all in one. would i be able to post a pic of her, or is it not allowed?

Congrats! Its hard to lose an animal, but so great to get one. Im glad you rescued her, Now another cat can have a chance to find a great home,

Have you picked out any names yet? I always thought Pixie was a good name for a cat.

awww, thats a cute name. and yes, we always adopt our pets from the pound. now we have 3 cats and 2 dogs, one puppy we just go during the summer. and is it oaky to psot a pic of her, or should i put her in a c&c cage first?

Put her in the cage that would be an adorable picture!

actually, i don't have piggies yet, but i am getting some soon, so i don't have all the supplies neccessary, but still, am i allowed to post pictures of her? i can still get some cute ones :)

You could put a oic of her on this thread. Not in the galleries though.

ahhh, true. maybe once she actually stays still, i can see if i am smart enough to get a picture onto here. lol! :). i'm gonna go and try to take some pictures of her now.

Good luck with that.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.