Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello everyone

sophie_n_evey

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! I need as much help as I can get! My girls, Sophie and Evey, are still in a Petco cage and I'm looking into making a C&C cage, but I don't know where to start. Any suggestions about anything? Bedding, design, levels, size...I would be grateful for your input. Thank you so much!!!!

Start by reading the "About Cages" and "Bedding" subforums. You can also look through the photo galleries for ideas.

Welcome to the forum!

Make sure to take note of the sticky threads on the top of each subforum they are full of info! I'm also going to give you a few links that might help you out you might have seen them but just to be safe I'll give them anyway. First is a link to a page on links then a link to Kleenmama's hayloft the hay there is absulutely great from what I've heard (I don't have piggies yet but I'm getting some soon). I also heard it is cheaper then Oxbrow (another online hay site). I hope you enjoy the site as much as I am and oh if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them!

PS. Pigtures are a must!

https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/introductions/17032-newbies-please-read-post-first.html

(broken link removed)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.