Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage redesign + Quarantine Cage

ortal

Cavy Slave
Spider Pig had to be separated physically from the girls (he was in a connected cage) after his neuter because I didnt feel it was good for him the stress and trying to scale the grids. However he couldnt be in a totally separate room, because when I tried this he stopped drinking.

Here are some photos, the girls cage is completely opened up now that they aren't shareing with Spider Pig, the first night they were popcorning and running all over the place! Of course I had to add a few pictures of my babys.

Girls Cage

I Know its small but it's either that or be all alone. He seems to like it, and I'm keeping it very clean and cozy.

This is Kitty, who looks like a mouse. Spider Pig, I think, looks most 'doggish' of the group.

I made this loft, they know how to use it but really dont. They don't even use the bottom pigloo anymore. It saves a lot of space but it is hard to get underneath to clean, and they chill behind there and poop all day. I am thinking of getting rid of it, if they don't start using it (I put food up there).

Kitty and Boo underneath the eating area.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.