Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My Cage

• Thread starter Slave to the Rose
  • Start date

Slave to the Rose

Cavy Slave
I have finally finished my C&C cage. OK well its part C&C part pet store cage(see pictures below). Anyway, I am looking for ideas on how to improve it. I am planning on sewing a cuddle cup in my spare time (yeah right) but other than that I am not sure what all to put in. So here are the pictures.

r1.jpg

Here is a side view of the cage. Its hard to see but there is a wire tunnel under the ramp. Also to the very far left is her cozy. Beside the cozy is her mirror(a bird toy with round mirror and bell).

r2.jpg

Here you can see the mirror and tunnel better. As you can see there is an open corner there. I don't know what I plan to put there.

r3.jpg

This is the upper level. It serves as a kitchen. Normally there is more timothy hay but I ran out and I haven't been to the pet store yet. You can also see her bowl, fresh food dish, and her 'toilet' which she poops in whenever possible. You can also see the front of her ramp. The ramp is cut and bent so that it allows her to easily climb from the cage to the ramp and back again.

r4.jpg

This is a fun perspective view of her ramp. Ignore the entire right side of the picture because the cage has been re-arranged since then. At the bottom of the ramp is her brick to help sand down her nails. You can also see her water bottle.

So there you have it. Any ideas, comments, or suggestions! All are welcome!! Thanks!!

heatherbunnie

Cavy Slave
Great cage! She looks so cute in her little cozy!

Slave to the Rose

Cavy Slave
Thanks so much!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.