Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Here we come

My 3 Sons

Cavy Slave
Hello, my name is Asa (Ace). My girlfriend rescues Guinea Pigs that people advertise that they can no longer keep, then pairs them (same sex) for placement in good homes. The first four (2005) came together & one was a little fat. Soon she had babies, 3 boys, 2 girls, but she did not survive even with vet care. We were determined to save those cute little orphans by hand feeding them & our prayers & care suceeded. It was such a joy to see them scury & popcorn. Soon she was able to place the two girls & it was then that I committed to keep the boys together to raise as my own. Their names are, Little Billy, Ricky & Johnny & they are the joy of my life. They are a wild little bunch, always a little struggle going on with squeaking, wheeeking, & scurry. I am a macho 45 yr. old Offshore Powerboat mechanic but all day I long to come home to "My 3 Sons".
(broken link removed)

Last edited:

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Your boys are gorgeous!

Caramel Cookie

Cavy Slave
What handsome boys!! ❤️

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!

diane

Cavy Slave
They are very cute. How do you tell them apart? All of my piggies markings and colorings are different.

jdomans

Cavy Slave
WOW all black. Yes I wonder how you tell them apart also.

My 3 Sons

Cavy Slave
Thankyou for the welcome. To tell them apart, Johnny is the biggest & he has long hair flowing off his back side. Billy is slightly smaller than Ricky & he is dark shinney black. My friend say's they are called "Chocolate Selfs". Billy is the friendliest & will hold still as I reach towards him for a little head scratching. Johnny shakes his head if I touch him in their home (cage), but will hold still on my lap for brushing, maybe out of fear. He wheeeps loudly when I pick him up, but I soothe him quickly. They scatter when I reach in to get them, like wild little boys. Ricky will tollerate some petting. They will all rush up to me when they hear the feed bag rustle. Their so cute to watch.

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
I am a macho 45 yr. old Offshore Powerboat mechanic but all day I long to come home to "My 3 Sons".

That's really cute, I love seeing men with babies, haha.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.