Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

How do I change my name?

Pigs4All

Cavy Slave
I was wondering how to change my username. I had a look in the account options, nothing. Please help!

We have to do that for you. What do you want to change it to?

I would like it changed to Pigs4All. Thanks.

Your name has been changed.

Thanks all.

That is awesome that you can change it! So in the future if i do not still like this i can too?

We prefer you change it sooner then later. Once you are estabilshed and people know you around here a name change can be confusing.

If it is not too much trouble, I would like to change my log-in name too. I didn't realize it was going to be used as my permanent name on the site so I used my full name instead. Not safe. Would like to change it to Kimik if possible.
Thanks.

Name change is done.

I requested a name change a while ago, but now I can't find which thread it was on...and since I also have a problem not getting all of the email notifications, I don't know if you ever answered, Ly.

Can I re-request it now, please? I'd like my username to be: SoCalCavies.

Also, not getting notifications has been really hard. I must be doing something wrong. Do you only get notifications if you START a thread? I would like to get them when someone responds to one that I have also responded to. Is that possible?

I'm sorry - I know you're busy.

I will change it tomorrow. I will email you when it's done.

For subscriptions, go into your profile and see what option you have for receiving notifications. It's under "My Profile>Edit Options".

Cool. I'm thinking of changing mine.

Ellen you've been around too long. Usually we only change newbies names.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
I will have to speak to the other mods about it. Not everyone on the forum are newbies. There are still some oldies around too. You've been a member since Nov 05 and have over 300 posts so it's doubtful you will get it changed.

Ly, since I'm still new can I have my name changed from Pookiespiggy to Pookiespiggies? I will be adopting a new Guinea Pig when a sow becomes available in my area. I don't know when that will be cause I'm a patient person and don't mind waiting for the right buddy for my girl to become available. I don't want to be a member too long and not be able to have the chance to change then, also. I'm in no hurry so when you find the time.
Thank You

Pookies-Since you are still a newbie and you aren't changing your name completely, I will do it.

Macayle- the mods discussed it and you will not be receiving a name change as you've been a member for too long with over 300 posts. Sorry.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Um... I made a typo when I typed in my username.
It's meant to be guineapigfan9000, not 900.
That is my username for other sites as well. Could it be changed?
Thanks! :)

I'm changing it now.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.