Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

coroplast, would this work??

wierdo4life

Cavy Slave
Where I live there are no coroplast stores anywhere near me, so I am going to buy some off ebay. I found a listing on ebay that is 12 9x12in coroplast signs. If I bought these could I just duct tape them together for my 4x3 cage, would it work? Thanks :)

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Have you looked in the yellow pages for sign printing, art supplies, sign shop, and sign store? Where do you live that no one makes or needs signs?

If you can't find any coroplast after calling all of the stores that come up in that search, I would highly recommend going to a flooring or hardware store and buying a large piece of linoleum instead of taping a bunch of signs the size of pieces of notebook paper together.

wierdo4life

Cavy Slave
I looked in the yellow pages and the nearest one is an hour away. I live on a long skinny peninsula called the Eastern Shore of Virginia. We don't really have much except for a food lion and some fast food places, our K-mart even closed down because it went bankrupt. I saw a office supply store kind of near by in the yellow pages, I will call monday and see if they have coroplast or if they could order it for me. Thanks for the advice.

jdomans

Cavy Slave
Do you ever 'go ashore' to shop? that would be the time to plan on bringing a piece or coro home.

cobalt

Cavy Slave
Plastics stores will also have coroplast. I've lived in San Antonio, TX and Dayton, OH and have been able to find one no more than 15-20 minutes away.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.