Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I am new

stretch

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
I am new any advice

Welcome to the forum.

It would be helpful if you told us about your pig(s). How many do you have? What kind of cage? Etc...

Stretch - you already have a thread you opened here. I deleted one of your other threads which was identical to the one I merged with this thread.

This is a forum, not a chat room. If you are going to start a thread or post a reply please have it contain some sort of substance and not just "hi".

You may not have had a chance to read the forum rules yet. Please do take the time to read over all of our (broken link removed). We want you to get the maximum enjoyment and value from our forum. Proper posting is a firm requirement here and helps us keep a high standard of readability. We require posters to use proper capitalization, punctuation and avoid chat speak. We ask this in part because this is an international forum and we have many members that do not use English as a first language. Improper writing can be difficult for them to read.

Thank you very much for your attention to these details. We look forward to your continued participation.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
stretch, I'm placing you in caged status. Your posts are now moderated.

Now I know who caged Stretch. Thanks T.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.