Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hey my name is Buffy

Fay

Cavy Slave
Hey fellow guinea lovers, I'm new to this forum but I will probably become a regular, We recently gotten 2 adorable pigs named Wookiee and Battlestar, They are still young, I'd guess about 2 months or so, Both female. They still have a regular pet store cage but I try to keep them entertained as much as possible within it. I'm going to be making a costum cage soon so that's going to be fun. As for me i'm 19 years old and living together with my Boyfriend. I live in the netherlands and my hobby's would be gaming, graphic design, chatting, music, tv, shopping, science and playing with my guineas ofcourse.

Here is a picture of me and a picture of our guineas:

(on the left Wookiee and on the right Battlestar)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, Buffy! Good to hear you will be making a C&C cage for your piggies soon. They are very cute pigsters. I love Wookiee - his hair is awesome!!

Welcome to the forum. Your piggies are adorable.

Both your piggies are super cute, and I certainly love Wookie's hair! Your boys will love a C&C cage! It really is amazing the difference it makes. Welcome to the forum.

Hi and welcome! Both pigs are adorable, but I just love Wookie's pic.

Welcome to Cavy Cages Buffy! Your pigs are very cute.

I have to ask you to leave your posts in black instead of changing them to another color. We try to reserve the colors and bold for emphasis. Because of the differences in people's computers and monitors, too much color in print can make things difficult to read.

Welcome! I love Wookiee's hair, it's so cute!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.