Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada critter care in Canada?

heather

Cavy Slave
I have been using Aspen with a thin layer of carefresh on top for my boys. The carefresh is very expensive and hard to get here. We waited almost 3 weeks for some to come in the last time.

Someone had mentioned "Critter Care" which is the same as carefresh but cheaper and sold at Walmart. I have checked all of the Walmarts here (Nova Scotia) and can't find it.

Just wondering if it is available anywhere else in Canada. Has anyone heard of it or seen it at Walmart?

Thank you!

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Perhaps I will ask one of the Walmarts here if they can order it in, now that I know it is available in Canada. Otherwise, I'll ask my father to bring some back with him every now and then! He works in Ottawa and is up there almost every week.

How much is the Critter Care? The care fresh is about 30 dollars for 50L. Just curious of the difference of price.

Thanks

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Cedar and pine are horrible for your pet!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.