Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Planning on making a double decker.

Branskins

Cavy Slave
I want to know if double decks are easy to clean with the snap together sides. I want include a den, main hall, where they can play and excerise. Upstairs will be where the food is, snacks, and their beds will be. I will also add a secrete compartment which will be filled with goods. I plan on opening it once a week for them to go in and enjoy the greens :)
Any other good ideas for a perfect home?

I have a 2 story gp cage. But my pigs really don't use there second leval. The bigger the cage the less you have to clean it. Your plan sounds really good, you have to post some pictures when you get it done. Just a thought. GP's need fresh veggies everyday, not just once a week.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
I am beginning to design what I need and how I want it layed out. After this, I will change my routine and begin the best life for my piggies :)

i put 2 bed at upper level. my piggies go up use it whenever they wan to rest. just ensure tht u hav something on upper level tht interest them then they will like to climb up

Would have a closed off room, which is opened a lot but closed when I want them to eat, confuse them if I change the contents of the room? One day I would like it to be open, the next I would have little obstacles or something for them to have fun. Would this confuse them a lot?

i donno.........

I like your idea...every gp is different...some dont like running up and down things to get stuff...I agree though, that if you put something in there thats interesting to them...Maybe a hayrack or veggie ball!

A veggie ball? What is that lol

veggie ball

They sell them at petsmart. Its a wire ball with a bell on the bottom that you can hang from the top of the cage used for veggies!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.