Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

The Girls' and Boys' new digs!!

Way cool! Do your boys get along ok with the girls being right next door? Just curious. I keep thinking I'd like to get a neutered boy for my girls but if I found the right pair.....(hubby's moving out. teehee)

Awesome cage. I love all the room. I can't wait to be able to get my own/bigger home. Part of what I want besides 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms is a big family room to have the girls closer to us. Aaah, what we do for our babies.

I definitely said there had to be mega room for the babies, oh and the human babies too!! ;)

The boys are getting along by definition. Em totally loves Snowball. He's been so starved for interaction with another piggy. However, Snowball isn't as thrilled about Em. Em constantly tries to hump him, he just gets so excited. Snowball is a real trooper though and he tolerates it well. There is "man odor" about though. Stinky boys!!!

Nice cage and cute guineas. How old are they? They seem so much bigger than mine.

bbqbarbiedolls said:
Nice cage and cute guineas. How old are they? They seem so much bigger than mine.

I really do not know their ages as they were all given to me by people that no longer wanted them. Except for Snowball, whom I adopted from a local rescue. The lady there estimated him to be almost 4.

I got a phone call last night of another person who no longer wants her guinea pig. I'll never understand how people just get up one day and decide they no longer want their baby. So, I'm getting her today.

Congrats on getting a new piggie and giving her a great home. Her owners obviously are not devoted to her and I know she'll be in MUCH better hands. Can't wait for more info on her. That'll give ya 5. Three more and you'll be up with me. HaHa

If your new pig is a boar, you'll be just like me! 2 sows and 3 boars. :)

I haven't got her yet. The owner called me at work on Thursday and asked me if she could bring her to me on Monday. I hope she is ok. I'm excited to see her.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.