Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Veg*n Pot Luck: What to bring?!

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
I am attending a potluck either this Sunday or next Sunday (not sure yet. Online calandar says one thing, another person says another). It's mixed as far as vegetarians, vegans and meat eaters go so I'd like to make something vegan. That way everybody can enjoy it.

I am better with deserts so I think I'll go that route. I was told the simpler the better. No with a lot of additives and stuff. It's to be very natural. Some people are bringing hand made bread and salads and such.

Any ideas of where to find a simple vegan desert recipes? And any vegan cooking tips? I'm a lousy cook.

Thanks everybody!

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
In another thread vegbunny83 posted this link to someone looking for information on being a vegetarian. I checked it out myself and some of the recipes look REALLY yummy. I'm not a vegetarian myself, but I'll probably be checking out a few of them.

https://vegweb.com/recipes/

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
Yeah, I spend a lot of time on Vegweb, but I suck at picking good recipes. Vegweb can be a bit hot or miss since they are user submitted. I don't have the time or the ability to eat all of something baked for the sake of testing a recipe so I'd figure I see what the other veg*an people think first :p

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.