Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introduction went Fabulous!

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
Eddie's quarentine is finally over. I introduced him to the boys and everything went great! I'm so happy I don't have to get him neutered now so he could live with the girls. Trixie is still dominant, but got jealous of Eddie and Tarzan cuddling, so now he's in the pigloo cuddling with Eddie. Here are some pics of the introduction:

We used the CavySpirit method and introduced them by us first, before putting them together for floor time.

Floor time together.

Trixie and Tarzan cuddling. Yes, I did say CUDDLING! They have never done that before until today when Trixie got jealous of Tarzan and Eddie cuddling together.

Trixi and Eddie cuddling in the pigloo. He is a changed man.❤️

Have you ever seen 3 full grown boars try to all fit in a standard sized pigloo? Out of all of their hidey houses, they all decided to try to snuggle together in the pigloo. They all made it, besides Trixie's butt who was out the door.

I'm so relieved! :melodrama

That's great! Happy to hear everything went well. I hope the next few days go smoothly and all three boys become buddies!

Good Job on the intro's!

Happy to here everything went okay. They are very cute.

I am just writing this because I accidently posted twice.:shhh:

Cute... and good for you!! This is very encouraging seeing as how I have to soon introduce Sputnik and Manson to Franco and Vienee.... I'm still a little nervous about the whole thing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.