Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Carefresh in bigger bags?

Cavie Cove

Cavy Slave
The only size bag I have seen is the 6liter one that actually holds 10 liters if you know what I mean?
I was woundering can it be brough in bigger bags anywhere in the UK?

I have looked a load of places and have not seen it, I have also checked the internet but the postage costs are pretty high, so if anyone knows the answer to this, I would be really greatful!

I know Carefresh is sold in the US up to 50L bags. They must be availible in the UK, if not, isn't Cell Sorb almost the same thing?

Cell Sorb? I have never heard of this before. Do you think th elocal stables might have it in?

Maybe it was not Cell Sorb. I know CCC uses it in her litter boxes and it is only availible in the UK. You would have to ask her what the name of it was.

I will ask at the stables probably on Tuesday when we get some more hay or the feed store tommorrow as they do bedding.

I used to use cell-sorb - it's called Megazorb in UK. Just as good as CareFresh - absorbant and comes in 75 litre bags. The only reason I stopped using it was because Charlie developed an allergy to it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.