Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing some of my pigs!

thecarerescue

Cavy Slave
Feeling a little gloomy today, thought I'd snap a few new pics of the pigs with my new digital camera I got yesterday.
The darn thing can't focus all that great without this one particular setting, which I can't remember how I go too in the first place. So forgive the bad quality photos!

NEWtopaz.jpg

This is Topaz, she is a satin buff. She is doing amazingly well for a satin, turning 4 on September 29 this year. Although she's had two sebaceous cysts and hasn't got much meat on her at all - doesn't stop her!

newpriscillaschnookums.jpg

This is Priscilla (on the left) and Schnookums. Priscilla is quite the little diva and would appreciate if noone touched her, thank you very much.

newpriscilla.jpg

Priscilla again. She's such a doll to all the other pigs, she lives with 3 other sows and schnookums (who is desexed).

I'll be posting more and better quality photos once I get used to my new camera! I can't wait to post pics of my latest C&C cage!

Last edited:

thecarerescue

Cavy Slave
aurora.jpg

This is Aurora standing, he probably does this 10-15 times a day!

cappucino.jpg

Cappucino, not taken today but so cute.

newleroy.jpg

Leroy, who is such a chub! He's getting 'the snip' next week - wish him luck.

Kriket

Cavy Slave
They're all adorable, but Cappucino made my heart melt!

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
They are all absolutely gorgeous! I love that photo of Leroy - he has such cute piggy lips!

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
All of your pigtures looked perfectly clear to me, and your piggies are too too cute! Looks like you have quite the crew of sweeties there. Good luck on your snip snip next week Leroy!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.