Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi I'm Snuggie and Chocolate

Piggiemommy2

Cavy Slave
Hi our names are Snuggie and Chocolate and our mommies name is Heather! Snuggie is a Abby and she is about 3 months old. She was a Christmas gift from my hubby as she was purchased at a pet store! Than there is Chocolate he is a teddy Bear I don't have a actual age for him, but he is going in about a week to be neutered as I thought he was a she and now my poor baby Snuggie may be having piglets. We love Kale, red peppers, yellow peppers, green peppers, oranges, apples (especially Chocolate) carrots not so much celery cranberries red lettuce green lettuce cilantro cucumbers and zucchini. We love to drive mommy crazy lol and Chocolate is the talker in the family as Snuggie makes no noises! It's so nice to meet everyone

Attachments

IMG_0685.jpg IMG_0512.jpg

jaycriae

Cavy Slave
Very cute, and welcome to the forum!
I wish Chocolate a speedy recovery from his surgery, once it happens, and hopefully Snuggie isn't pregnant, but if she is, good luck to her too.
Also, you didn't say how often you fed each food but just in case- don't feed the fruits too much, a little bit a couple times a week is plenty. They're very sugary.
Also also, you may or may not know this, but it's something that's been coming up a lot on this forum lately- Chocolate will still need to be separate from Snuggie for 4 weeks after his surgery, because it takes time for the sperm to die off. Again, apologies if you already knew some of this information, but it seems like a lot of vets haven't been telling people lately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Piggiemommy2

Cavy Slave
Thank you so much! I'm new so I wasn't sure what to completely write lol. I was told he needs to be separated for about 3 weeks after surgery but I will definitely do the 4 weeks just to make sure [emoji16]and I feed the fruits once a week maybe twice a week. Before I got my cavies I did a ton of research by looking at YouTube and reading so much on the internet because I wanted to give them the best and make sure I did it right. I learned how to make my own fleece bedding also. And yes I hope and pray my Snuggie isn't pregnant either because I never wanted that. I cried when I found out he was a boy and she could possibly be pregnant my piggies are my babies, I love them so much [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaycriae

Cavy Slave
Sounds like they're lucky to have you! Best wishes.

Piggiemommy2

Cavy Slave
Thank you so much and I'm always open to learning new things about my babies or what they truly need also [emoji16] learning from other mommies is always best

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.