Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I caved...

Coven

Cavy Slave
As you know I bought my first Guinea Pig back in December Heidi. Well, on a special shopping trip 2 hours way.. I accidentally went to pet store.. and she was alone..and cute.. and for adoption. So.. Heidi is a big sister to my new little, very little girl Daisy! She's so tiny, at least half the size of Heidi.

I caved...

They clicked so well! I was so worried Heidi would bully or pick on her but it was the opposite, never seen her jump so much and for the first day they wouldn't stop Chutting to each other. Daisy is eating well and drinking and she has her own hut next to Heidi's. Both are in a 5ish ft by 2ft cage, so they just run and run and run. Daisy just follows Heidi around like a shadow, it's so cute. I'm so happy my girls are getting along!

Fay

Cavy Slave
She's very cute but I'd turn them both over to triple check their gender, pet stores are notorious for miss-sexing. If you ever plan to get another guinea pig, please adopt rather than buy. Guinea Pigs in pet stores are mass bred in often horrible conditions and back-to-back pregnancies.

Omgitspink

Cavy Slave
Congrats on your new cutie! :) so sweet looking!

maddy harper

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome to you and Kate

mjalred

Cavy Slave
Congrats on a new piggie! She gorgeous!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.