Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Seattle Guinea Girls

jstreatmease

Cavy Slave
Hi Everyone! My name is Jen. Our family is fairly new to owning GPs, but I can tell you I've become the crazy Guinea Pig lady already. I've enjoyed this forum and have learned a ton of valuable information. Thank you all. These are our girls (L to R) Shadow 2 months, Sprite 6 months, Apple 2 months and Dash 6 months.

Seattle Guinea Girls

Welcome Jen! Wow, you are brave to start with 4! We recently adopted 2 girls and are loving it so far. I love Shadow's colors and I love the name Apple!

Your crew is adorable! I started with 3 boys, and fell in love with them all, so I totally get it! I love Sprite's colors <3

Hi Everyone! My name is Jen. Our family is fairly new to owning GPs, but I can tell you I've become the crazy Guinea Pig lady already. I've enjoyed this forum and have learned a ton of valuable information. Thank you all. These are our girls (L to R) Shadow 2 months, Sprite 6 months, Apple 2 months and Dash 6 months.

View attachment 75856

I started with one.. then 2.. then three.. Then 7, one recently passed. But they really are a joy.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.