Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing Me and My Piggies!

cavycrazy1107

Cavy Gazer
Hello, I'm CavyCrazy1107. I own two male guinea pigs, both around a year old and a month apart. They are not brothers, but certainly act like one :eek:. One is named Cocoa, he is a american, with brown and white coloration. He is very loud and noisy, but my most tame one. He loves food, especially veggies. His cagemate, Snickers, is a tan and white teddy. He is almost the exact opposite from Cocoa. He is shy, quiet, and enjoys hay more than veggies and pellets. They have both been with me for about 6 months now. I rescued them from a rescue close by and now volunteer with all of the guinea pigs there. Their cage is a C and C cage. It is a 2x4 cage with 2x1 loft. They have about a million cozies and toys along with a obsessive mommy (me :D) They are spoiled rotten and are very messy. I am working on getting another friend for them. They come with me to my dad's house, which is 16 hours away. Their first trip will be on the 13th and I have been doing nothing but research and plan making to ensure a perfect trip. My guinea pigs are my babies.

Welcome! I would love to see pictures of Snickers and Cocoa! They sound very cute. Good for you for rescuing and volunteering!

Hahaha, Thanks and if you want to see pictures I just started another thread with pictures of them. I would like to see pictures of yours as well, they must be adorable.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.