Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Big Hello From 'Monday', 'Toffee', and Me

Courtney Long

Cavy Slave
When I was younger I had a guinea pig and I loved it, I got super attached but then she unfortunately died. I've fallen in love with two beautiful piggies and they've changed my life :) 'Monday' is a light brown and white colored Abyssinian, and 'Toffee' is a white American with some brown spotting on her face. 'Monday' is definitely the cuddler of the two but 'Toffee' is starting to warm up to me cuddling her. Everyone loves Monday because she is pretty but they call Toffee ugly because she looks like a rat so I'm trying to give extra love but also keep it equal so there are no favorites haha. Anyway can't wait to get to know everyone!

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

PandaPiggle

Cavy Slave
Why hello Monday and Toffee! You both look adorable, and I don't think Toffee looks like a rat at all! I totally get the struggle with the ridiculous standards of piggies beauty though, two of mine are very popular and the others not so much... My friend David is so crazy about just one pig (Mirabelle) that she developed the extended title of Princess Mirabelle of David's Heart. He even tries to refer to her as "his pig"... she stole his heart and his brain! But yours are both absolutely adorable so I'm sure you're a very good impartial pig-parent :)

piggsters

Cavy Slave
How could anyone say that Toffee is ugly? They are both beautiful in every way and I'm sure you take great care of them! Your lucky i'm not in your area, or i'd have to pignap them! :) Welcome to the forum.

I also love how in the fourth picture, there noses are touching. It's almost to adorable!!

SquigglyPigs

Cavy Slave
Welcome! My abys were always more cuddly than my American, as well. And I don't think Toffee looks like a rat, but I think rats are cute anyway :p Both of your piggies are adorable!

Courtney Long

Cavy Slave
Thanks everyone! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks they are both just as amazing :) I love being able to talk to other piggy owners who love pigs as much as I do. Can't wait to hear everyone's stories.

AnnikasMommy

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome to the forums! There is always so much information to be found here. I have learned so much just by reading others threads and I'm sure you'll find it just as helpful. Your piggies are absolutely beautiful!!!!

Dashmo

Cavy Slave
Can't imagine why anyone would consider Toffee ugly, she's gorgeous! Not that Monday isn't :)

Agrimony

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Cute piggies, welcome!

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Welcome, both are adorable piggies! Toffee definitely doesn't look like a rat.

mecole

Cavy Slave
They're both gorgeous! I know what you mean about the beauty standards...I have a gorgeous short haired, gray guinea pig who my friends always say looks like a possum or a rat.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.