Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Cage Accessories Questions

Sballin

Cavy Slave
Hi there, for Christmas my piglets are getting a top loft for there cage so they have more room and I want to get them more accessories (hide outs, tunnels, hay racks, etc) what are some of your favorite accessories for your piggies cages? Just to let everyone know my pigs are very large, they are two abyssian females so they need large/exlarge items.

Btw they already have some things I just want to get them new things! They have two large hidey igloos and a hay rack but that is it right now, had to throw the rest of the things out because they we're getting old and stained up etc. so it's time for new toys!

Last edited by a moderator:

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
Fleece forests!

NinjaAlena

Cavy Slave
Some of my favorite websites to buy cozy items from are "The Cozy Cavy" and "Peewees Piggy Palace" on Etsy :)

dani_starr

Cavy Slave
My piggies absolutely LOVE the magic muffs from the fleece store.https://www.guineapigmarket.com/magic-muff#.VHvcn1fF_ok
They are their favorite thing. They lay on top of them, and snuggle up inside too. The magic muffs are HUGE, and can fit two piggies or even a cuy easily.

They also love any sort of bed. I currently am just using a ferret bed (this one that I purchased from the rescue (broken link removed)) with some loose uhaul and fleece layered inside it to make it piggy pee friendly.

I'm currently getting a custom 3x4 liner made from this lady, she is incredibly cheap! https://www.etsy.com/shop/kelliscraftsandmore
I'd recommend her as well :)

pigger123

Cavy Slave
I just recently made an Etsy shop selling guinea pig beds and accessories! I did have a lot more items for sale but most of them have been sold already. I still have a couple of extra large tunnel type cozies and a few plush beds, and more items are on the way. https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClassyCavy?ref=hdr_shop_menu

LuvCavysLuvCats

Cavy Slave
@pigger123 SO EXCITED that you opened up an etsy shop!!!!!

pigger123

Cavy Slave
@pigger123 SO EXCITED that you opened up an etsy shop!!!!!

Thank you! I just opened it on Friday, and I can't believe I've already sold 10 items, plus another two that someone has reserved. I seriously need to get sewing so I can restock!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.