Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Cheapest place to get grids

Guinepig

Cavy Slave
I am wanting to make my piggies a bigger cage but I won't have much money only about 30 dollars does anyone know where I can get the grids cheap?

Online Bed Bath and Beyond. 20$ and makes a 2x6

Ebay you can get 30 grids and 30 conecters for £25. Makes a nice big cage

I have found mine cheapest at K-mart (You get 23 grids and 26 connectors)... Online I see that some days the price is 21.99.. some days it's 18.69... but I catch it when its 16.99.... If you don't have a store by you, they also have online coupons and specials.. IE I bought 5 of them so I could get free shipping over $75 and I think they also had a 10% off coupon.. The way I look at buying grids is.. in addition to buying them for c&c cage, you can always build a big playpen with extra grids.. or cage stands.. or hay racks... or bunk beds.. or fleece forests... or you can use them as actual bookshelves. All I know is I hated when I needed more grids and had the chance to buy lots of them onsale but didnt! Lol

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy the new Organize-It grids from Target! They're not safe at all! Always make sure whatever grids you buy, they must have 9 squares across both sides. Otherwise, your pigs could strangle in an over-big square!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.