Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My piggies personalitys

misscavy

Cavy Slave
Peanut, he is a sandy color, he is half Abyssinian and half smooth hairedlol He has a brother his name is Skittles, but we will get to him later.
Peanut is VERY CHECKY, he will start to bite on the bars if he wants food, me to pet him, floor time or lap time! ;) He has a very stylish Mohawk on his head and going down his back. He is about 4 months now and that is peanut!!:love::crazy::love:

Now its time to talk about Skittles!, He is a brown and orange color and he is a full Abyssinian :rolleyes: He is the brother of Peanut. Skittles is
CRAZY!, he is so vocal when I walk in the room all I hear is SQUEEK SQUEEK!!! and I look over in the cage and then is Peanut sleeping..... well at least trying to and there is Skittles looking at me SQUEEKING! lol and that is Skittles!!:love::crazy::love:

It sounds like Peanut might be part ridgeback if he has a cool mohawk!

Upload some pics when you get a chance, we love pigtures round here!

Is Peanut really half Abyssinian? Does he have rosettes on him? If not, then he's probably a ridgeback, which aren't very common.

Yes! Upload some pigtures!

OMG!! I've never herd of ridgeback guinea pigs! and no he does not have any rosettes! So is ridgeback rare?

I would love to post some pigtures but.... when I do they turn side ways when I post them :(

Peanut sounds adorable. I just love the ridgebacks, they look so funny sometimes with their big fluffy mohawks.

My piggies personalitysPeanut! In real life his Mohawk is way bigger and way more fluffy

My piggies personalitysSkittles big fluffy face!!

My piggies personalitysPeanut trust me is you seen him in real life you could see his Mohawk! :love:

Peanut is indeed a Ridgeback! I wish I had one. They're so cool and cute!

what time is it where you are? I know Peanut is also a sweetheart

Right now it's 8:31. I live in Vancouver, BC. Go Canadians! :eek:

Awww, your piggies are gorgeous, the fact that Peanut is a ridgeback is really cool!

REALLY! wow is it pm or am right now in in Canada and its 1:27AM

Its 1:27am!! Lol

WOW!! your awesome! its 1:27 in the morning here lol! :eek:

Im going to sleep now nice to talk to you :eek:

PM. It's been nice talking to you too. Good night!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.