Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New here and wantd to say hi

Stephanieg518

Cavy Slave
Hello! I just became a member on here and wanted to say hi. I am a first time guinea pig owner. I have two piggies Leonard and Sheldon. I got Leonard last October as a baby and then adopted his little brother, Sheldon, in January. They have totally stolen my heart! I have taken on a great interest in guinea pigs because of them. I have done a lot of research and become very knowledgable. I guess it's become a sort of hobby of mine. I am hoping to adopt more in the near future!

New here and wantd to say hi

Welcome! Your boys are very handsome. Thank you for taking the time to do research on their proper care. If you have any questions or concerns, we'd all be happy to help you!

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hello! Your boys are gorgeous!

Hi and welcome to the forum! Your boys are so cute! Happy to help with any questions!

Welcome to the forum Stephanie, Sheldon, and Leonard :). Your boys are lovely!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Hi and welcome to the forum! I love the Big Bang Theory, my female piggie is named Penny!

Hi and welcome to the forum! I love the Big Bang Theory, my female piggie is named Penny!
That's awesome! I've decided if I get more I'm going to stick with the theme. I think the next one will be Howard.

hello and welcome to the forums...

If you got a 4th would you go with Raj, Rajesh, or Koothrappali? ;)

Anyway, welcome to the forum, your pigs are absolutely gorgeous, but which one is which? Whoever has the black "eye make up" on is just stunning!

Awww, they are adorable! Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.