Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Longtime Reader. Finally Registered. Hi, Everyone!

Pinkie Pie

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone. I have been returning to this site on and off for about three or four years now, doing my research and biding my time till I could get my own piggies. I adopted my two rescues, Pinkie Pie and Sparkles, a few months ago and I'm just loving them! I am SO grateful for all the practical advice on this site, especially regarding C&C cage construction and bedding. Invaluable! Thank you to all who share their expertise here!
Longtime Reader. Finally Registered. Hi, Everyone!Longtime Reader. Finally Registered. Hi, Everyone!

Welcome! Very cute little ones you have there.

Welcome! Also very cute piggies, would you mind specifying which is which? (I have Guinea pigs that look like yours named Chloe and Zoe!)

Sorry! Pinkie Pie is brown and Sparkles is white.

What adorable piggies you have. Are you an MLP fan with those names? My kids were :) Great job studying and researching, its paid off. Welcome to the forum (officially) :)

Thank you 80s_piggies! My daughter quite likes MLP, but I just always thought the name of that pony was very cute.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.