Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea pig room

Guinepig

Cavy Slave
I am going to be making a guinea pig room! Now that there is an extra room with a closet. (It is available because of family issues) :( I am going to have a room just for my guinea pigs! I am going to have the room with the closet, and my guinea pigs are going to have my old room. The guinea pig room is going to have a big cage! (Probably a 3x4) A beanbag, my bookshelf, and a radio for my music in my room and softer classical music up in the guinea pigs room. I have a huge tortilla bok I am going to put in their cage for a hidey it is too tall for them to jump on or tip over, and big enough so the all the guinea pigs can be in with some room to spare! Ok. well I think I have bored you all enough. lol! I will post pics in a month or two when the transformation is complete!

That's wonderful, @Guinepig! I'm so excited for you! Not boring at all!

Woohoo! So excited for you!

I know this pic is of an outdoor pen but someday I'm building this into a room of my house :) Guinea pig room

wow, i look forward to seeing pictures. it sounds like so much fun. :)

I am going to keep a beanbag chair and my bookshelf up there. My dad said it will probably be a month or so before I can move them out of their tiny store bought cage into a bigger one.

Also the rooms at my house are kinda small. out of five bedrooms my dads, my brothers, and the rest of my brothers and sisters, and my dads office. Only two of the rooms have closets. The entire upstairs used to be an attic

I'm sure it will be lovely though!

Wow, can't wait to see pictures, I have always wanted to make a whole room for Guinea pigs or other small animals. :)

Me too! As soon as I'm grown and have my own house, there will be at least o ne room totally devoted to pigs!

Me too! As soon as I'm grown and have my own house, there will be at least o ne room totally devoted to pigs!

Same here @LoveMyHerd! I have already planned the next 6 years of my life! Go to college, get a degree in veterinary technology, get a job as a vet tech, rent a 3 bedroom house one room for me, a room for my future piggies, and the third room for my crafting/computer room!

Almost the same! My hopefully future: Go to college, get a degree in veterinary medicine, get a job as a veterinarian, buy a house, devote a room to my pigs... I'll take it from there:)

Almost the same! My hopefully future: Go to college, get a degree in veterinary medicine, get a job as a veterinarian, buy a house, devote a room to my pigs... I'll take it from there:)
Maybe I will work for someday! lol

That would be a very interesting scenario!

My dad is considering letting me get a part-time job in the spring when we get a car! Then I can start a college fund and take full responsibility for my piggies!!!:eek:

Cool! So happy for you!

Same @LoveMyHerd I'm also going to have a small room for all small animals! I also want to open up my own building where the vets and vet techs can being g their animals to work and they can play with other animals while we work! (If they're friendly lol)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.